Well the first meeting(meet n greet)will be on Monday February 13th. The first guitar lesson will be on Monday February 20th. Guitar lessons will then be every Monday after the first one and so on until April 30th. There will be permission slips passed out and I will only be accepting the first 15 slips. Looking forward to teaching guitar. Woohoo!
wow you've really gone far with this already! Awesome Bro!
ReplyDeleteWay to go michael!!! Out of all of us i think you have gotten the farthest and i have an acoustic guitar if you want it!!!:)
ReplyDeleteWow thank you Kali :)... And I just might accept the offer! :)
DeleteOk sounds good!!!:)
ReplyDeleteThat is great Michael! You have really advanced with your project. Plus, the lessons sound like they would be fun and I am interested in learning how to play guitar.
ReplyDeleteWell maybe after the first month of my lessons I can possibly let you take the guitar lessons. I have actually been talking to Dr. D about that. So we will see! And thank you! :)
Delete